Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory and do tell

 
This Picture was taken at seaworld!!! where all the whales and dolphins, and penguins, etc are! i love whales!. and i grew fond of it. i was so happy when my dad took us the (me and my brother) this is my most favorte memory. All though my mom couldn't come. we still had a great time. in my fatehrs side of the family we LOVE! every animal. I'm still mad that i didn't pet the dolphin. everytime i would move places to touch it. it would come after i leave! seriously! im still mad haha.


Picture of shamu! i didnt record anything i forgot plus im just into photos! i love taking pictures. but i forgot to record for my mom to see. but i was a little disappointed that they didnt do enough tricks or anything like the past but oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment